General weakness or feeling lethargic or tired is a common problem faced by many. It may be due to various reasons like an illness, boredom, low immune system or maybe just your mental state than anything else. You can also check out our natural home treatments to boost your immunity with nutrition and herbs. General weakness has many symptoms like feeling lack of energy, drowsy or tired, sluggish, uninterested or inactive, loss of appetite patterns, difficulty in performing daily routine, difficulty in concentrating and difficulty in falling asleep and so on.
Natural Remedies for General Weakness
- Soak 8-10 almonds and 1 teaspoon rice overnight. Remove the outer skin of almonds and make a fine paste. Mix in some milk and a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi). Boil in water and drink this with sugar candy (mishri) or ordinary sugar to taste.
- Take mango slices. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon honey, a pinch of saffron (kesar), cardamom (chhoti illaichi) and rose water (gulab jal) on it. Take twice daily.
- Do 10-15 minutes of warm up and stretching exercises in the morning before leaving for work. This will help to keep you fresh and prevent tiredness.
- Never skip your morning breakfast.
- Take a break from your daily routine. Set some goals in the day to perform. Learn to delegate work as too many things together can be a cause for fatigue and tiredness.
- A warm shower after work or before going to bed is also helpful.
- Avoid cigarette smoking, alcohol and tobacco as far as possible.
- Avoid burning the candle from both the ends by sleeping late and getting up early in the morning. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
HIV/AIDS Treatment in Herbal
(A, B, C, D, E)
The HOO-IMM PLUS (A, B, C, D, E) is an absolutely new, novel, pioneering and revolutionary concept from Unani Herbal to medical science. It is a very safe, efficacious Indian medicine for the relief of AIDS according to the degree & stage of affliction.